|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Despite being employed by the Fear Factory, he is not an evil person. According to Assi, Zuno only joined the Factory because his condition prevents him from working at a normal company.
Assi: Assi is responsible for reminding Zuno of tasks, as the Dokeshi loses a memory daily. At times, Assi finds himself at a loss how to respond to Zuno's attempts at humor, failing to recognize the difference between Zuno's unintentionally bad joke and his humorous attempts at being serious.
His nose hairs are noticeably long. After Shotaro rips both sets of nose hairs out of his nostrils, he has new ones drawn on his upper lip.
His power is the ability to pick up electromagnetic waves, and his condition is to erase one of his memories every time he does so. As a result, he cannot lead a normal life or even remember his assignments without the help of his assistant, Assi.
This section of the article is incomplete and requires more information before it can be considered complete.
After Shotaro defeats Rodigy on the roof of Fear Factory, he is unable to navigate the elevator back to the floor where he left Assi. Somehow Assi is able to provide assistance. With Zuno's corpse leaning against the hallway wall, Shotaro thanks Assi for teaching him how to use the elevator to return to this floor. Shotaro is ready to rejoin his teammates. Assi expresses confidence that Shotaro "can do anything." Shotaro bites on one of his bones and tells Assi to "hang in there for Mr. Nose Hair." As Shotaro departs to find Yohei, Assi looks as his deceased friend, asking him to watch over Shotaro's group from Heaven. But Assi is shocked to see something flutter out of Zuno's nose: one of his nosehairs is growing.
- Zuno's name is the Japanese pronunciation of "nose" ("nozu") spelled backwards.
- The sound of Zuno's nose hair antennae is "piro," which he also adds to the end of his sentences.
- The word "Raiha" on Zuno's shirt is written with the characters for "electric" ("lightning") and "wave".
- Assi and Zuno's frequent remark, "That [joke] wss so bad it left me cold!" is a pun: in Japanese, "sabui" can mean "cold" or a bad joke.
- ↑ B. Ichi Manga: Chapter 6
- ↑ B. Ichi Manga: Volume 2 English eBook, Pages 42, 189
- ↑ B. Ichi Manga: Volume 2 English eBook, Pages 42, 190
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 B. Ichi Manga: Volume 2 English eBook, Pages 43, 190