|Japanese Release:||October 22, 2007|
|English Release:||August 21, 2012|
With Doctor Stein unable to carry on, Maka, Kid, and Black☆Star enter the magnetic field to take up the mission and locate the tempestuous demon tool known as "BREW". Time is quickly running out as the three face off against Mosquito, struggling to harmonise their wavelengths within the magnetised vortex. They'll be lucky to escape with their lives, let alone the demon tool!
Cover Characters Edit
- Ox Ford with Harvar D. Éclair in Weapon form
- Kilik Rung with Thunder and Fire in Weapon form
- Kimial Diehl with Jacqueline O'Lantern Dupré in Weapon form
Title Page CharactersEdit
Author Page CharactersEdit
MIND SHUT, EYES SHUT, SOUL SHUT IN
Table of Contents CharactersEdit
- A mole popping out of one of multiple holes in the ground—until it is knocked down by a shape connected to the word Buttataki
Main article: Chapter 36
Main article: Chapter 37
Main article: Chapter 38
Main article: Chapter 39
Blair and RazorheadEdit
Main article: Blair and Razorhead
Main article: GAIDEN 10
- In the Title Page, Black Star's shirt has two stars on its breast and the phrase "Super Hero" on its left arm, and Soul's shirt has a soul logo with the letter "S" on it, and the number 42. 42 appears frequently in Soul Eater, including in the number to dial Death—42-42-564. 42 is a pun on the Japanese word for "death."
- The illustration on the Table of Contents, showing the word Buttataki knocking down a mole, alludes to Joe Buttataki as someone who exposes spies within the DWMA ("moles"). The illustration also resembles the popular arcade game Whack-a-Mole, in which a player uses a foam mallet to knock down animatronic moles popping up out of holes in the top of the machine.