Episode 19 (silhouette)
|List of Appearances | Gallery|
Vajra (ヴァジュラ, Vajura) was the Demon Weapon partner to Asura and a member of the Eight Shinigami Legions. Serving as his partner, he would secretly be fed human souls by his partner and was implied to be the first Demon Sword. He was later devoured by Asura whole, who then inherited his soul-consuming abilities and usage of his weapon form.
Not much is known about Vajra. Death's comments suggest, however, that he was intimidating enough to scare his meister into resorting to consuming him. In the anime, further comments from Death also suggest Vajra partnered with Asura with hopes of helping get over his fears and was implied to be a caring individual.
- Vajra (ヴァジュラ, Vajura): As his namesake implies, he can transform into a literal vajra. Being known as a Demon Sword by default, his weapon form can resonate with his Meisters and produce powerful blasts of lasers and orbs of energy. Such blasts can vary from intensity, resembling that of nuke. In the anime, these blasts were powerful enough to put Death himself and Spirit Albarn, both whom are a Death God and Death Scythe ,out of commission as well as injure Death the Kid and Azusa Yumi, who were shielded from Death's body.
Transformation into a Demon SwordEdit
Some time after the creation of Demon Weapons, Vajra eventually became the partner to the Great Old One, Asura, and served as a Warlord among the group known as "The Eight Warlords". During a conflict, He was one of the members of a group present when his meister had killed the Witches in the East and was also present when one members explained to Death of their status. Later, however, his meister became obsessed for power in fear of death and began secretly feeding his weapon partner souls not on Shinigami's List and eventually turn him into a Demon Sword.
Having great fear of his own weapon partner, Asura would later consume the Demon Weapon while he was in his weapon form, which gave the latter the ability to consume the souls of humans and the ability to still utilize the weapon, despite Vajra being implied to be deceased.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 16
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Soul Eater Manga:Chapter 6
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Soul Eater Anime: Episode 48
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 15
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 110
|Left Group||• Excalibur • Eibon • The Great Old One of Power|