- Multi-Form (多変型, Ta henkei): Multi-Form allows Tsubaki the ability to transform into more then one weapon form, unlike the usual one weapon transformation. Although through an unknown cause and once speculated by Masamune to be a mutation, she inherited this ability over her brother due to being from the Nakatsukasa Clan. This ability originates from the fact that Tsubaki is one of the direct descendants of the first Demon Weapons created by Arachne Gorgon herself.
- Demon Shadow Weapon (魔暗器, Maanki): As a Demon Weapon, Tsubaki possesses the ability to transform at will and, in addition to this, has an special advantage over other Demon Weapons due to being a High Performance Multi-Form Weapon, as she can transform into more then one weapon type.
- Mode: Uncanny Sword (モード「妖刀」, Mōdo "Yōtō; FUNimation "Enchanted Sword"): Absorbed from her brother after consuming his soul, this is perhaps Tsubaki's most powerful transformation. Being exclusive to the members of the Nakatsukasa Clan, this lets her take the form of a Katanna with a black blade and a bandage-wrapped hilt. It's power is renown throughout the world, with those including Death, Mifune, and Mosquito aware of it's capabilities.
- Mode: Dummy☆Star (モード「偽星 (ダミー)」, Mōdo "Damī Sutā"): A special mode in which allows Tsubaki to transform into a given person and/or Meister and take on their physical appearance.
- Mode: Chain Scythe (モード「鎖鎌」, Mōdo "Kusarigama"): A transformation of Tsubaki in which she takes the form of a long metal chain with each end of the chain tipped with a yellow handle that has a small double-edged and double-pointed scythe blade attached. Three dark grooves appear below each blade. This weapon can be used in both close-range combat and also long-range as the scythe blades can be thrown at an opponent as an attack, or as a means to trap them to make them wide open for a close-range attack. Tsubaki's Chain Scythe form is also used by Black☆Star to execute a number of other special moves. The chain on this Weapon form can alter, becoming long or shorter.
- Mode: Ninja Sword (モード, 忍者刀): One of Tsubaki's forms takes the appearance of a ninjatō. Due to it's small size, it is used most often for quick movements.
Enhanced Reflexes: Tsubaki's reflexes enables her to be able to dodge gunfire at near point-blank range even when closing her own eyes.
Intellect: Tsubaki is noted to be rather intelligent and competent. She understands the Meister/Weapon combination and how to stop the Uncanny Sword's ability. Her competence has been noted by Mifune to have saved Black☆Star
Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Tsubaki possess some skill in hand-to-hand combat similar to her Meister, Black☆Star. Capable of mimicking his own style of fighting when using the Shadow☆Star: Fourth Form - Branched Darkness technique, she was capable of performing a successful sneak attack on Mifune. The former even praised her capability in her movements being graceful.
- Martial Arts: Much like her Meister, Tsubaki has skill in martial arts.
- Art of Assassination (暗殺術, Ansatsu Jutsu): Tsubaki herself is aware of the rules of assassination and unlike her Meister (for a time), was a dutiful follower of it's rules. Her skill in it' supplementary uses seemingly surpasses Black☆Star, capable of controlling her breathing to the point Mifune could barely sense her.
Exceptional Soul: Death himself noted that Tsubaki's strongest quality is not within her multi-form ability, but the strength of her soul. This is seen when she resists the Soul Possession capability of the Uncanny Sword.
Throwing: Tsubaki is skilled at throwing shurikens, having hit Black☆Star on the head with one multiple times.
Shurikens: Tsubaki carries standard shurikens on her persons.
Ninja Swords: Tsubaki carries two, dual ninja swords on her persons.
Main article: Black☆Star#Equipment
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Soul Eater Manga: Prologue 2
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga:Chapter 28
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 7
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 28
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 0.2 (Prologue 2)
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 7
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 50
- ↑ Soul Eater NOT! Anime: Episode 12
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Soul Eater Manga:Chapter 8