This magic allows a user to change into various different forms from human to something else (or vice versa). Transformation normally enables a user to transform into whatever theme they embody. However, this may not always be the case, as some users also transform into something they do not embody as a theme.
- Both Medusa Gorgon and Arachne Gorgon have been mistakenly thought to be able to perform Transformation Magic. However, in actuality, both are able to split their souls and insert it to an animal in which happen to be of their theme and, in Arachne's case, plant her soul separately inside an object while dividing her body into spiders. Eruka confirmed that Medusa is unable to transform.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 9
- ↑ Soul Eater NOT! Manga: Chapter 29
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 18
- ↑ Soul Eater Anime: Episode 41
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 29
- ↑ (Yen Press) Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 9 — Eruka:Unlike you, we can use transformation magic....If it comes down to it, we can use that to escape.