Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonson-J (ソンソンJ, Sonson Jei) was an Evil Human who was added to Shinigami's List for murdering humans in Emerald Lake and was consequentially executed by DWMA students Maka Albarn and Soul Eater. He was also known as the "Bloodthirsty Killer of Emerald Lake".
Sonson wore a t-shirt, with "13th" printed in red both on the upper left of the front and the entire back of the shirt, paired with dark pants. His face is never seen as it is always covered by a brown paper bag, with roughly cut-out eye holes. He also appears holding a large knife with blade facing downwards, both features add to his serial killer appearance. This kind of knife is known as a machete.
Not much is known of Sonson's personality but he is shown to be extremely bloodthirsty and shows no remorse at all for his victims, even going as far as to complain that it's disgusting and not fair that only Demon Weapons and their Meisters get to kill as much as they want.
Sonson was a killer, who would target victims at Emerald Lake. Being an evil human, he was added to Shingami's list. Maka and Soul were assigned to Florence to hunt down his soul as an extra assignment. After Maka lists his felony, he sobs about Meisters and Demon Weapons being free to kill as much as they please. Maka easily cuts him in two and states that it's not true that they are able to kill whatever they want.
- Sonson J. could be seen as a parody of Jason Voorhees, the famous serial killer from the slasher film series Friday the 13th.
- Sonson has "13th" printed on his shirt.
- Sonson J. is referred to by the title "Bloodthirsty Killer of Emerald Lake", a reference to Camp Crystal Lake, the prime location where the Friday the 13th films take place.
- He wields a machete, which is often seen as Jason's iconic killing weapon.
- The mask that Sonson J. is a reference to Jason's mask in Friday the 13th Part 2, where he doesn't wear his iconic hockey mask.