Directory: Characters → Sonson J.
Bloodthirsty killer of Emerald Lake Sonson J. (ソンソンJ, Sonson Jei) was an evil human soul.
Sonson wears a t-shirt, with "13th" printed in red both on the upper left of the front and the entire back of the shirt, paired with dark pants. His face is never seen as it is always covered by a brown paper bag, with roughly cut-out eye holes. He also appears holding a large knife with blade facing downwards, both features add to his serial killer appearence. This kind of knife is known as a machete.
Not much is known of Sonson's personality but he is shown to be extremely bloodthirsty and shows no remorse at all for his victims, even going as far as to complain that it's disgusting and not fair that only Demon Weapons and their Meisters get to kill as much as they want.
Part in the StoryEdit
Maka and Soul were assigned to Florence to hunt down his soul as an extra assignment. After Maka lists his felony, he sobs about Meisters and Demon Weapons being free to kill as much as they please. Maka easily cuts him in two and states that it's not true that they are doing whatever they want.
References to Jason VoorheesEdit
- Both wear masks covering everything but their eyes. In particular, Sonson a brown paper bag and Jason a brown burlap sack in the earlier movies.
- They are both serial killers, who are best know for wielding a rather large machete.
- Sonson comes from Emerald Lake, where as Jason comes from Camp Crystal Lake.
- Sonson has "13th" on the back of his shirt.
- Their names are pretty similar (J. Sonson - Jason).