| Can you prove this information of yours isn't false?
This article and/or a section of this article does not cite any references or sources. Please help the Soul Eater Wikia by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
This article, Patricia Thompson/Abilities, or sections of this article, does not meet wiki standard. Please help repair this article so that it meets our standards. Add links, categories, and/or images as well as expanding on present information.
Basic Meister skills
- If Kid is unavailable, Patty can act as Liz's Meister and vice versa.
Marksmanship: Unlike Liz, who appears to be a polished shooter, Patty's marksmanship skills are described by Sid Barrett as chaotic and disheveled. While she exhibits inconsistencies in grip and form, she is shockingly accurate when shooting targets downrange.
Skilled Combatant: Because she is a weapon, Patty was never able to showcase her athletic capabilities. During sparring matches, Patty was shown to be surprisingly proficient in hand to hand combat, being able to take on five opponents in a row, including Ox Ford, Kilik Rung, and Kim Diehl, without any drop in form. Mira Naigus stated that it seemed a shame to keep her as mere weapon, while Ox and Harvar D. Éclair compared her to Maka Albarn in athletic ability, Harvar even speculating that Patty is stronger.
Dexterity and Balance: Patty is able to hold a basketball on just one finger.
- Death Eagle .42: By resonating with Kid in conjunction with one of his Lines of Sanzu connected, Patti's pistol form is upgraded to a higher caliber weapon visually similar to the Desert Eagle. The Death Eagle discharges .42 caliber rounds in lieu of .38 rounds.
- Execution Mode: In this combat mode, Patty's appearance is that of a large cannon.
- Death Cannon: This move fires a highly concentrated energy blast downrange following a brief charging period. The attack is so powerful, the resulting recoil pushes Kid several inches back.
- Parent's Seven Rays: Kid and the Thompson sisters' most powerful Soul Resonance attack. This technique consists of three stages that ends with shots of powerful seven laser-like rays that shoot upwards into the air, before dipping down and hurdling towards the enemy. The beams are powerful enough to cut through even the most powerful of foes. They can also converge into one giant skull-shaped ray that results in a huge destructive explosion.
- Sanzu River Shot: In this attack, Kid uses her gun form to fire a barrage of shots at an opponent like a fully automatic weapon.
- Sanzu Fall Shot: A fully automatic attack with the barrage reminiscent of a cascading waterfall. This attack is capable of hitting multiple targets simultaneously.
- Sanzu Death Cannon: Anime only technique. It is a more powerful Death Cannon attack.
- E3 a.k.a. Extreme Element Effect: This is an incredibly powerful long-range technique that results in destructive and widespread damage, formed from the combined generation of enormous amounts of both fire and lightning.