Demon Knife (魔ナイフ, Ma Naifu): As a Demon Weapon, Mira possesses the ability to transform into a combat knife in which comes with a sheath. As a combat knife, Mira is sharp enough to easily pierce through human flesh and can also be used as a projectile and thrown towards the enemy. Souls of the deceased can be collected and absorbed into her via her sheath.
Medical Expertise: After Medusa Gorgon's defection from Death Weapon Meister Academy, Mira's ability in the medical field enabled her to replace Medusa as the interim school nurse.
Trap Setting: Mira's most renown skill is her ability to quickly create traps. During the battle on Lost Island, she was able to create a variety of traps to utilize against Mifune on her own at an impressive time rate and was impressive enough to trap Mifune. This is considered her specialty.
Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Although her actual level of proficiency is unknown, it can be concluded that Mira herself does possess some skills in martial arts. As a teacher of the DWMA, she is the one who teaches students unarmed combat skills and supervises over sparring matches, where she shows insight on combat such as criticizing Black☆Star for turning his back on his opponent, Patty Thompson.
Bomb Technician Skills: Among her skills in which helps her with her is the ability to create bombs to use for her traps. She's often the one handling explosives during her missions with Sid Barrett.
Enhanced Agility : In the anime, Mira possess an exceptional amount of agility. She was quick enough to maneuver quickly in simple successions of jumps despite the environment.
- Soul Resonance with Sid Barrett
- Forced Burial (強制土葬, Kyōsei Dosō):Through the amplification of their respective soul wavelengths, Mira's weapon form is able to alter its shape to a grave stone. After the blade of her knife is engulfed in an intense white light, her Meister then slams the base of this tombstone into the ground, a quantity of tunnels going directly downwards, appear beneath multiple individuals in the immediate vicinity of Sid simultaneously.
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 7; Chapter 27, page 182-183
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 7; Chapter 27, page 167
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 9; Chapter 35, page 174-178
- ↑ Soul Eater Guidebook: How to make a Death Scythe
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 15; Chapter 62, page 156-165
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 9; Chapter 35, page 174
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 8; Chapter 28, page 41
- ↑ Soul Eater Anime: Episode 34
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 15