The Hoshi family practices various special skills and techniques within their dojo, family, and by extension, the other branches of the family:
- Soul Menace (魂威, Kon'i; FUNimation "Soul Force"): An advanced technique of wavelength control that allows them to attack with their own soul wavelength towards an opponent.
Martial arts & fighting stylesEdit
- Art of Assassination (暗殺術, Ansatsu Jutsu): The Hoshi are skilled in the usage of assassination techniques.
- Old Ways (古武術, Ko Bujutsu; FUNimation "Ancient martial arts"): The Hoshi family are knowledgeable in the ancient teaching of martial arts meant for killing their opponents. Despite this, it also has non-lethal applications.
List of known membersEdit
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 21 afterword translation notes - The translation notes mentions that this is, indeed, the family name
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Soul Eater NOT!: Chapter 6
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 92 — Akane is introduced as Akane☆Hoshi, in which literally means "Red☆Star.
- ↑ Soul Eater Not! Volume 4.5