The Thompson Sisters take the form of a silver-themed Beretta M9 Pistol in their Demon Weapons forms. The handle-grip is coloured black and has a small Death mask on it. On the slide assembly are three darker silver triangles next to each other. It is known that Liz and Patty collect the souls of individuals by 'inhaling' them into the magazine of the pistol. The Demon Twin Guns fire pink 'bullets' of aura.
The Demon Twin Guns are shown to be effective weapons of use as they are used by the Death God Death the Kid. Because they shoot out the Meister's Soul Wavelength, they can do internal damage which is very efficient. According to Maka, the pair and Meister have a strong bond, in which enables them to create strong Soul Resonance techniques.
Because these pistols are still soul collecting weapons, their magazines contain not necessarily bullets but instead are removed and used to store collected souls.
- Death the Kid's Techniques
- Sanzu River Shot(三途川撃, Sansu Ribaa Shotto):A attack in which the user shoots out a quick stream of bullets from each of the guns, with both weapons aimed symmetrically. This is also done by the user shooting three shots in quick succession.
- Team Kilik's Techniques
- E3!!! (Extreme Element Effect): A powerful attack that combines the power of Kim Diehl's magic into the two Earth Shaman, Fire and Thunder, in which uses the Demon Twin Guns to deliver a powerful attack.
- The Thompsons' neutral weapon form resembles the Law-Abiding Silver Gun, a weapon that first appeared in Atsushi Ōkubo's manga before Soul Eater, B. Ichi. Like the Demon Twin Guns, the Silver Gun features a half-circle near the revolver to resemble an eye and triangular markings near the end of the barrel resembling teeth. The Silver Gun would later serve as the name of one of Justin Law's techniques.
- ↑ Soul Eater manga, Chapter 3, Liz
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Prologue #3 (Yen Press+ Translation)
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Prologue 3
- ↑ Soul Eater Anime: Episode 6
- ↑ Soul Eater manga Chapter 3 Yen Press, Maka Albarn:"They all respect one another... no... wait... is it... admiration...?"
- ↑ Soul Eater Chapter 0.3
- ↑ B. Ichi Manga: Chapter 10