This section of the article is incomplete and requires more information before it can be considered complete.
Fused with Crona
|List of Appearances | Gallery|
The Black Clown's form bears some resemblance to a human in its general shape, yet many of its features are mistakingly less defined. This is most notable in regards to the creature's face; which only demonstrates a mouth, with lips accented by pectoral shapes and square teeth, and a single semicircular slit. Its head is adorned both with a strange mask, containing a centrally placed vertical line of three circles, and a towering striped helmet. The remainder of its body is entirely black, except for striped accents on its six fingers and narrow legs. Its clothing consists of multiple layered sheets; draped largely over its shoulders, chest and the front portion of its waist. A single studded strap encircles each of its wrists and a buckled belt is present around its waist.
- The Darkness (暗黒, Ankoku): A unique type of short sword with a black and white color scheme that looks similar to that of Ragnarok's own as well as a guard. Part of the blade has the Black Clown's mouth at the lower end of it. This weapon replaces the usage of the Black Sword used by Crona.
Black Blood (黒血, Kokketsu): The Black Clown is entirely compromised of Black Blood, as it names implies. This allows the Clown to withstand attacks from Kilik Rung using the Demon Pots and Kim Diehl using the Demon Lamp, despite Kilik being one of the top DWMA students whom, according to Medusa, delivers "High-Level Instantaneous Maximum Firepower". The Black Clown can also control it's own blood for some uses.
- Bloody Needle (ブラッディー・ニードル, Buraddī Nīdoru): Using droplets of blood spilled during battle, it can turn it into offensive needles and attack an opponent with it.
Snake (ベクトル, Bekutoru): From Medusa Gorgon's own magic, the Black Clown was bestowed with the ability to utilize this magic, created from underneath the cloak draped over its shoulders. However, the amount of "arrows" produced is substantially less then Medusa's own.
- Vector Arrow (ベクトルアロー, Bekutoru Arō): A spell that utilizes vector-like arrows called snakes towards other individuals with capability of piercing and skewering. Black Clown shown use of this spell against Kilik.
Madness Wavelength (狂気の波長, Kyōki no hachō): While not as significant and powerful as Arachne's or an authentic Clown, the Black Clown possess a Madness Wavelength in which can jam the Incom Demon Tool and potentially infect others with Madness.
- Madness Infection (狂気感染, Kyōki Kansen):Although like ordinary clown's abilities to infect others with Madness, it is weaker then that of an ordinary clown.
Evaporation: During its first appearance, the Black Clown demonstrated the ability to emerge silently from the ground, without inflicting any damage to the immediate area. It was later revealed; that to do so it undergoes a process of liquefaction, which it refers to as "evaporating", before forcibly absorbing itself into the ground. When reforming itself after conducting this technique, it appears as a black mass composed of numerous Snake arrows, before assuming it's actual body.
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 16; Chapter 67, page 166 - Medusa refers to the Clown as an "it".
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 16; Chapter 66, page 143-144
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 16; Chapter 66, page 144
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 68
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 16; Chapter 67, page 159
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 66
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 16; Chapter 67, page 160
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 16, Chapter 67, page 149-150
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 16, page 67
- ↑ Soul Eater Volume 16, page 166
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 104
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 105