For this form, the muscles in Mosquito's upper body enlarge significantly, giving him the appearance of a huge spherical torso with giant muscular arms. He walks on his knuckles like a gorilla and all of his strength and manoeuvrability relies on his arms. His legs on the other hand, are still tiny and cannot even touch the floor. In the anime, he is quite large, towering over Maka and her friends in comparison to the manga, in which he is roughly the same size as them.
Powers and Abilities
This form is the weakest Mosquito has at his disposal. Despite this, however, even Death the Kid at the time remarked that alone he was unable to take on Mosquito, despite being a Death God himself.
- Muscle Curtain: He can take Maka's Witch-Hunt,Black☆Star's Shadow☆Star, and Death the Kid using the Demon Twin Guns without so much as a scratch until the group utilized a Chain Resonance using Soul's Piano capabilities, in which manage to damage the Bloodsucker. In the anime, this form eventually fell to Maka's Demon-Hunt (Genie Hunter). He also gains tremendous amount of strength, enough to blow away two of DWMA's top students (in which one is renown for his physical strength) and renown student Maka Albarn with ease. He also was able to easily takedown Jacqueline O'Lantern Dupré.
- Nose Stinger:Like his previous form, he has the ability to manipulate his stinger and use it as a weapon.
- Enhanced Agility:Despite his frame, he can condense and roll himself around similar that to a pinball as well as jump amazing distances into the air.
Despite his durability, a powerful Chain Resonance has been seen able to penetrate through his defenses. In addition, it seems Magic has a profound effect on him, with Free using his Icicle Fist spell to easily damage Mosquito. And it seems that while he's unable to be injured by the Witch-Hunt, one of the Great Traditional Techniques of the Scythe-Meister, he's still viable to the Demon-Hunt.
- ↑ Soul Eater Guidebook: How to Make a Death Scythe
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 35
- ↑ Soul Eater Anime: Episode 35
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 37
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Soul Eater Anime: Episode 36
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 52